Bring the magic of the season to your home with a centerpiece that will easily transition to the holidays later on. A beautiful centerpiece is exactly that, the center focal point in your kitchen or dining room. I’m sharing this easy Provence Orange and Magnolia Centerpiece tutorial with you today.
Here at FrenchGardenHouse, I love nothing more than adding flowers and greens to our rooms. Because my Mom was not the creative one growing up, she encouraged me to be! I hung paintings on walls, made little flower centerpieces for our table, and stuck greenery in little jars to my hearts content from the time I was eight or so in our family home. It’s something that has stayed important to me from then on. . . to make a home that welcomed everyone with open arms, where guests could feel safe and leave inspired.
You can do the same for your own home. This Provence Orange and Magnolia Centerpiece will take you from right now all the way through the holidays! And it’s beautiful and easy.
Provence Orange and Magnolia Centerpiece Tutorial
- Choose a bowl, I picked a large antique Ironstone bowl. If it’s really deep, you can fill the bottom of it with crumpled up paper.
- Add two Large Provence Orange and Magnolia stems. I had to bend the stems over to fit in my bowl. Arrange them facing left and right, meeting in the middle with their stems.
- Next, place three Provence Orange Holiday Sprays in the bowl See what looks good. For mine, I put two on the sides where the other stems left a gap, and stuck the third one sort of on the top. Remember the stems can bend, so you can move the oranges and greens around a little to fill up the space.
- Tuck in the Provence White Magnolia Flowers here and there to cover any empty spots. I used three. If they want to slide off, you can use the clip to attach them to a nearby branch.
- If you wish, you can cut some real eucalyptus to add to this. I didn’t, because by bending and arranging the greens, flowers and oranges my bowl looked full.
I hope you are inspired to try something like this at home too! I can’t believe it’s the holiday season already! Next time I’ll share this pretty table setting…looking forward to seeing you then!
Shop for the best in French Antiques, furniture with the patina of age, vintage accessories to delight you and your family & friends, and French Country utilitarian pieces. Treasures that make your home fresh, beautiful, inspirational and above all uniquely yours. Visit our shop FrenchGardenHouse.com