Wow your guests with this easy, colorful and delicious Autumn Aperol Spritz. Made with apple cider, Aperol, and blood oranges, this is not only delicious but beautiful too! Today I’m sharing the easy recipe for this amazing Autumn Aperol Cocktail Spritz.
These photos are from when my friend Lisa of Delicious Table and I had a fall photo shoot at FrenchGardenHouse.
As many of you already know, Lisa is an exceptionally talented food blogger and chef, and you can find the most delicious recipes on her blog.
HOW TO MAKE AN AUTUMN APEROL COCKTAIL SPRITZ:
Autumn Aperol Cocktail Spritz is incredibly easy to make!
1. APEROL. This is the only thing that will work in this cocktail. The flavors are zesty orange, with a complex herbal infusion. Most markets sell this, near the liqueurs.
2. BLOOD ORANGES. The oranges with the deep dark red color inside.
3. APPLE CIDER. The surprising twist for this classic drink.
4. SODA WATER. Each drink will get just a splash, or go fancy with French champagne.
5. SLICED BLOOD ORANGE. You can skip this if you run out of the oranges, but it’s a really really pretty touch!
FIRST DO THIS:
- Juice a few blood oranges.
- Cut one blood orange into slices for your garnish.
FOR EACH DRINK:
Fill a glass with about 1/2 cup of ice.
Pour in 3 oz. of Aperol
Add about 2 oz. of blood orange juice. (the more you use, the darker your cocktail will be.}
Pour in 2 oz apple cider.
Finish with a splash of soda water. Or go all out and splash in your favorite French champagne!
You can jump to my friend Lisa’s printable Aperol Spritz recipe here >
We are unpacking the most glorious French antiques for the online shop. See what’s new for fall!
Shop for the best in French Antiques, furniture with the patina of age, vintage accessories to delight you and your family & friends, and French Country utilitarian pieces. Treasures that make your home fresh, beautiful, inspirational and above all uniquely yours. Visit our shop FrenchGardenHouse.com